Exile Haven Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Wisdom Guide Us, brothers and sisters.

Remember to sign up for the Weekly Game Night! This week it's Killing Floor. Go to the event forum for more details.

~Desert Punk

Nagho's Application

Nagho
    Nagho

Nagho's Application Empty Nagho's Application

Post  Nagho Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:00 am

Give us your first name and age. (At least 14)

Albert (although I go by Nagho online). I am 15 years old.

What's your preferred way of contact? (So we can inform you of your application status.)

Through Steam is the best, as it is always on when I am on my PC. My screen name is Nagho.

Do you use Steam? -IMPORTANT

Yes, my screen name is Nagho.

Why do you want to join?

I much prefer gaming with other people, as even playing a multiplayer game like Battlefield 3, the difference when you are playing alone or when you're playing with others in at least some level of voice chat is very large.

What game titles do you primarily play?

In terms of competitive games, I mainly play Battlefield 3, though I play numerous other games as well such as some of the Total War games and L4D2.

What gaming experience do you have?

I've been playing Battlefield 3 since it came out, and have played strategy games of various types for years. I played Bad Company 2 for about a year as well before Battlefield 3 came out. I feel I am at least fairly decent at FPS games, and also relatively good at slow to medium-paced strategy games.

What is your gaming playstyle, including strengths and weaknesses?

I play games from a long-term viewpoint. I am usually fairly decent at considering strategies, but sometimes struggle when I need to think on my feet. However, I'm getting better at this as I get more experience with playing the games in which I have this problem as I learn what to do when certain scenarios come up.

Do you know anyone in the clan?

I do not.

Do you own a working microphone or similar device?

Yes, I have a pretty good headset microphone.

Do you have Skype, Xfire, and/or raidcall installed?

I do not have them, but I could install them if that's the preferred method of voice communication.

Would you regularly play with other clan members?

Yes, definitely. It's the reason I want to join a clan.

Would you be interested in scrims or competitive matches in the future?

Yes, I would be interested.

Have you been in any other clans or similar groups? If so, why did you leave?

Yes, I have been in some clans before. Unfortunately, both clans were composed of essentially the same people, so they both had the same fault; nobody in the clan seemed to care in the slightest about it as a clan. I would hesitate to even consider them clans had they not had a clan tag. Without one, it would just be a random group of people who rarely play with each other.

What do you do for a living?

I go to school. :3

Any children?

I hope not.

How bout siblings?

I have a younger sister.

What are your hobbies other than gaming?

I'll have to get back to you on that.

What's your "dream"?

To create the things that I enjoy playing so much.

What's your favorite color?

Probably green, but I don't really enjoy any one color by itself too much. I enjoy combinations of colors such as orange and green and red and black or grey.

Coke or Pepsi?

Coca-Cola, since it's the company that makes Sprite.

The Chicken or the Egg?

The egg, as mutations would occur upon the egg being fertilized, which would then create the minor difference that would lead to a chicken egg.

If you could revive any dead game what would it be?

Empire Earth 2. Possibly the first one, but I never really played it.

If given the choice, how would you improve "mainstream gaming?"

If given the choice, I would remove the general jerks from the community who screw with people to get them angry or hack and cheat. Pretty much anybody that ruins the experience of someone else in a way that they shouldn't be.

EDIT: I am hoping this place is still alive, as now that I'm looking the latest non-application post I see is from July of last year.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:34 pm